The jury consists of experienced experts from business, science, and politics. They evaluate the applicants and finalists according to the five dimensions of the Public Value Scorecard:
- TASK PERFORMANCE – Does your startup provide new solutions to relevant problems?
- MORAL – Does your start-up strengthen moral-ethical standards?
- COHESION – Does your start-up strengthen coexistence in and between groups?
- LIVE QUALITY – Does your start-up make positive experiences possible in a special way?
- ECONOMICS – Does your start-up make economic sense from a societal perspective?